A State-of-the-Art drainage system specifically designed for use around swimming pools, patios, tennis courts and anywhere that an aesthetically pleasing drainage system is required to collect and remove water.
- Dimensions Available – 60mm width x 100mm depth x 2.8m length. 100mm or 110mm width x 40mm depth x 1.244m or 2.8m length. 100mm width x 100mm depth x 1.8m length.
- Base made of PVC, fluted for extra strength and weight.
- Capable of withstanding domestic vehicles when set in concrete.
- Smooth PVC base enhances water flow and assists self-cleaning. The alloy top for the 100mm drain comes with a 3mm fall to the centre aiding the water collection to the drain base.
- All fittings are easily connected using PVC solvent glue.
- PVC channel will maintain its form during construction due to a “poly-former” insert which is provided with each length.
- Due to the design of the channel base, the drain should never move or float when set into concrete.
- Top grating is extruded aluminum, anodized to marine grade specifications and is removable for cleaning purposes. Abrasive resistant sandblasted top grating also available.
- Accessories including 90 degree corners, lockable top, side and bottom outlets and a 250mm cleaning section are also available.
Available in the following packs:
Recommended installation instructions available on request.